Cnc Biesse Rover A FT 1536
Année : 2012
Avec table de chargement et de dechargement
BIESSE ROVER A FT 1536 FLAT TABLE MACHINE (W/LOADING, UNLOADING ):
5′ x 12′ “Matrix” grid phenolic surface for “Nested Base Manufacturing”, Front loading flow from Left to Right configuration
Automatic Loading and Unloading System (Sweeping Arm + Loading Vacuum cups) .
“X” Axis 148.2″ (3,765 mm), “Y” axis 61.4″ (1,560 mm), “Z” axis stroke is 12.7″ (324 mm), max. material thickness 6.7″ (170 mm).
“X” Axis 279 FPM (85 MPM), “Y” axis 197 FPM (60 MPM), “Z” axis 65.6 FPM (20 MPM);
“X” & “Y” Axes use a precision rack & pinion system, “Z” axis uses precision ball screws.
All axes movement is on precision linear guides & ways and controlled by digital, brushless AC Servo motors.
All motion components are maintained by an automatic lubrication system.
Flat table design with “Matrix” grid phenolic surface for “Nested Base Manufacturing”,
(14) External pneumatic pop-up stops for piece positioning at 4 corners of workstations; Automatic NC controlled (8) zone vacuum table.
Prepared for (optional) “quick fit” vacuum outlets for optional clamping of small or awkward shaped parts; with “quick connect” vacuum outlet for custom vacuum pods & fixtures.
(1) 2.5 HP (1.7 kW) motor, variable speed up to 6,000 RPM: BH18 Boring unit with (15) independent vertical spindles, (6) in “X” axis & (5) in “Y” axis.
(1) 16.1 HP (12 kW) Air cooled “HSD” Electro-spindle with HSK F63 adaptor, RH & LH rotation; variable speed from 1,000 – 24,000 RPM.
((1) 16-Position ride along tool changer for “on the fly” ATC.
NC controlled tool presetting for the measurement of the tool length
|•||Operator & Machine Control:|
PC Front End with: Biesse “BH 660” + “bSOLID” + “bNEST” + WINDOWS “WRT” (Windows Real Time) operating system;
19″ LCD Flat screen monitor; server, full keyboard & mouse all mounted on a mobile cart;
Intel(R) Core i CPU; 8 GB RAM memory; 500 GB (SSHD) hard disk; Dedicated graphic card; DVD reader; USB ports; Ethernet card for network connection capabilities.
“bSOLID” allows to design the final product, defines machining, defines working table set-up, simulates the part machining in 3D & generates the programs.
“bNEST” allows to create nesting projects with related quantities to be produced and the list of boards to minimize the material usage & machining times. The optimization process result is a list of bSolid programs
“bNEST” includes the following features: Manual nesting project creation, Data import from ERP or external design application is used in order to keep easy the data exchange between software applications. The imported data will be used for production and labelling as well. The import rules are configurable thus they can easily adapt to customer needs
Dedicated environments where the operator can edit, check and fix all the information of parts, boards and materials. The item registry describes the item properties (dimensions, material, program, parameters). The material registry can be filled in also with a data import from the company ERP system
Using specific parameters it’s possible to break the cut-off parts in order to simplify their offloading by the operator. It’s possible to add to the nesting results one or more cleaning cycles using the sweeping arm;
Automatic management of label applier or manual label printing with dedicated touch-screen device. It’s possible to automatically optimize the label positions in order to avoid any label scratch or damage during the machining.
(2) 250 m³/Hr BUSH” vacuum pumps; Hand Held control pendant; Air Conditioned control cabinet
Automatic program update according to the tool length; Automatic Lubrication system for linear guides, pads and re-circulating ball screw;
Universal Auto-Transformer for voltages between 200-600 V, 50/60 Hz; Tele-Service capabilities; Perimeter Safety System & fencing; Manuals & Documents on CD.
(1) NC Controlled infeed Scissor Lift table with vacuum loading; (1) Rake system; (1) NC controlled & powered flat belt outfeed table with vacuum sweeping system; (1) NC Controlled Bar Code Label Printer & NC Controlled Label Applicator; Sliding front door for machine safety coverage in replacement of the standard fixed door; Uninterruptible Power Supply Unit (UPS) for the Machine PC; “X” Axis linear guides dust seal cover strips; GREEN Bundle energy saving systems
|•||Actual Model is BIESSE ROVER A FT 1536.NBC|
MACHINE AUX USA